Decorations play a key role in bringing the magic of halloween to life. Here are a few ideas on creating a fun festive atmosphere by making your own halloween decorations.
Paper Halloween Luminaries
- White Paper
- Black Sharpie
- Fake candle
How to Make:
- Draw face/ design on white piece of paper
- Fold the paper into a oval shape and tape/glue the ends together
- Stand the paper upright and place candle2 into the center of the paper
Felt Pumpkin Decor
- Felt Paper
- Black paint
How To Make:
- Paint The pumpkin black
- Cut two triangles and two ovals out of the felt paper (Eyes and ears)
- Layer a separate color of felt paper on top of eyes/ears and glue on
- Cut out more shapes according to which animals you are making: whiskers, a tail, fangs, etc.
- Assemble together the pieces and use glue/tape to stick them onto the pumpkin.
[Image credit Savannah Delesalle]